EXCLUSIONS FROM WARRANTY:
• Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.
• Damage due to wrong electrical supply or voltage applied.
• Damage due to fire, flood or other natural disasters.
• Normal wear and tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
• Scratches and damages to the exteriors or externally exposed parts that are due to normal use.
• General maintenance, routine servicing and onsite tuning or adjustments.
• If any part(s) of the product is replaced with non-original part(s) not supplied or approved by us.
• If product has been dismantled or repaired by unauthorised technician .
• Product of which has its serial number removed or made illegible by tampering.
• Warranty card or purchase receipt that has been altered, defaced or erased.
• Product purchased from non-authorised dealers or from overseas.
• Product used for commercial purpose.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS:
This statement of warranty applies to this product if it was originally purchased for personal usage and not for resale, from Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltd or a Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltd authorised dealer in Singapore. The purchaser shall produce the official warranty card (located in the box with each De'Longhi Product) without demand together with dated proof of purchase at the time of service. However, this warranty does NOT COVER parts (i.e. accessories) that are subject to wear and tear, natural disaster, rust, stains, corrosion and other peripherals or equipment used in connection with the product. Usage of non-original parts shall render the warranty void.
- Your unit and components contained therein are fully warranted against defective material and manufacturing faults 1 year from the date of purchase covering labour and parts, excluding accessories. Applicable for carry-in service only.
- This warranty is valid only in respect of De'Longhi products purchase locally (in Singapore) and through our authorised dealers with supporting documents (i.e warranty card, dated proof of purchase), otherwise the warranty is considered invalid.
- To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery and this warranty card must be presented with dated proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt) to our Service Centre.
- Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials, shall be conclusive and you shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any unit or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
- The terms and conditions of this warranty shall be contained exclusively in this document and no other presentation of provision, either written or otherwise, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as either adding or subtracting from these terms and conditions.
- By submitting your unit for repair, you are deemed to have waived any claims of compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to and are deemed to agree to accept any compensation whatsoever, by which in our absolute discretion we may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the provisions in this warranty.
- In addition to the above, our service personnel reserve all rights to refuse to attend to any equipment installed in inaccessible locations or installed in places where air is exposed to chemical fumes or workman problems are found on external field piping and insulation material.
- De'Longhi reserves the right to charge a service fee for out of warranty repair/service of any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
- This warranty shall exclude requests pertaining to all refund, replacement, or exchange.
- Products that are found to be corroded shall immediately render the warranty as void.
- In no event shall Kenwood Appliances (S) Pte Ltd be liable for the consequential loss or damages including loss of use or loss of profits resulting from this product.