BEAUTY OF MANUAL
The Fixed Cappuccino System enables you to experience manual milk frothing that helps to infuses the steam and air into the milk. This ensures the delivery of the highest in-cup quality and mouthfeel to entice your taste buds.
Discover De'Longhi's entry-level fully automatic coffee machine to rejuvenate your coffee routine with the aroma of freshly brewed coffee every morning.
- The bean to cup coffee machine is equipped with enhanced efficiency of the twin brewing cycle, delivering two espressos in one single brew.
- Engineered to incorporate the perfect ratio of steam and air through the Fixed Cappuccino system to produce velvety dense foam.
- Adjustable grinding size and aroma control to ensure the best flavour and taste every brew.
- Designed with your concerns in mind, with removable and dishwasher-safe components for optimal hygiene and convenience.
BEAUTY OF MANUAL
AT YOUR FINGERTIPS
With the one-touch recipes, you are only a button away from a freshly brewed cup of coffee. The intuitive buttons complete your user experience, seamlessly transporting you into the world of coffee and allowing easy access to your favourite coffee anytime you want.
TWO AT A TIME
Enhanced efficiency of the variable brewing unit delivers two espressos at the same time while keeping the perfect dosage and consistency, so you can always get what you and your loved ones like, every single time you brew.
Coffee ground is delivered to the De'Longhi's brewing unit through a Tubeless technology that minimises the amount of coffee grind left inside the grinder, eliminating contamination of subsequent coffee grounds and ensuring the freshest coffee every time.
ADJUSTABLE GRINDING TECHNOLOGY
The conical burr steel grinders are calibrated with 100% accuracy to deliver excellent precision in grind fineness. This grinding level is electrically controlled and adjusted according to your coffee blend and personal taste to achieve the best flavours and aroma.
|Other recipes||Hot water, Steam|
|Cup holder||Stainless steel|
|Milk system||Cappuccino System|
|Beans container capacity (g)||250|
|Dimensions (wxdxh) (mm)||230x430x340|
|Energy class||Better than A|
|Grounds container capacity (n)||14|
|Input power (W)||1450|
|Max cup height (mm)||142|
|Pump pressure (bar)||15|
|Rated voltage/Frequency (V~Hz)||220-240 V / 50-60 Hz|
|Water container capacity (l)||1.8|
What's in the box
x1 Coffee Starter Kit
- How to set up your new coffee machine
- How to start making coffee
- How to froth the perfect milk-based coffee beverages
- How to descale your coffee machine