All De'Longhi electrical appliances purchased on our De'Longhi eShop comes with a one-year local warranty covering labour and parts, excluding accessories. Click here to register your De'Longhi product with us.
Each De’Longhi x STTOKE Ceramic Reusable Cup comes with a 2-year warranty. For FAQs and registration of warranty, please visit: https://sttoke.com/sg/
De'Longhi Warranty Terms & Conditions:
This statement of warranty applies to this product if it was originally purchased for personal usage and not for resale, from Kenwood Appliances (M) Sdn Bhd or a Kenwood Appliances (M) Sdn Bhd authorised dealer in Malaysia. The purchaser shall produce the official warranty card (located in the box with each De'Longhi Product) without demand together with dated proof of purchase at the time of service. However this warranty does NOT COVER parts (i.e. accessories) that are subject to wear and tear, natural disaster, rust, stains, corrosion and other peripherals or equipment used in connection with the product. Usage of non-original parts shall render the warranty void.
• Your unit and components contained therein are fully warranted against defective material and manufacturing faults 1 year from the date of purchase covering labour and parts, excluding accessories. Applicable for carry-in service only.
• This warranty is valid only in respect of De'Longhi products purchase locally (in Singapore) and through authorised dealer with supporting documents (i.e warranty card, dated proof of purchase), otherwise the warranty is considered invalid.
• To obtain warranty protection, notice of the alleged defects must be given promptly upon discovery and this warranty card must be presented with dated proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt) to our Service Centre.
• Our decision on all questions relating to complaints as a result of defects, either workmanship or materials, shall be conclusive and you shall agree to abide by such a decision. Any unit or defective part which has been replaced shall become our property.
• The terms and conditions of this warranty shall be contained exclusively in this document and no other presentation of provision, either written or otherwise, regardless of the origin of the same, shall be accepted as either adding or subtracting from these terms and conditions.
• By submitting your unit for repair, you are deemed to have waived any claims of compensation, monetary or otherwise, which you may be entitled to and are deemed to agree to accept any compensation whatsoever, by which in our absolute discretion we may deem fit to offer. The giving of compensation under this paragraph shall be subject to the provisions in this warranty.
• In addition to the above, our service personnel reserve all rights to refuse to attend to any equipment installed in inaccessible locations or installed in at places where air is exposed to chemical fumes or workman problems are found on external field piping and insulation material.
• De'Longhi reserves the right to charge a service fee for out or warranty repair/service of any nature and shall not be deemed liable if the conditions are not met.
• This warranty shall exclude requests pertaining to all refund, replacement, or exchange.
• Products that are found to be corroded shall immediately render the warranty as void.
• In no event shall Kenwood Appliances (M) Sdn Bhd be liable for the consequential loss or damages including loss of use or loss of profits resulting from this product.
The following is not covered under this warranty:
• Damage resulting from accidents, misuse, abuse, alteration, tampering or failure of the purchaser to follow normal operating procedures outlined in the user manual.
• Defects or damage due to wrong usage of electrical supply and voltage.
• Damage, losses, defects or malfunction as a result of fire, flood or other Acts of God.
• Normal wear & tear, corrosion, rusting or stains.
• Scratches & damages to the other surface areas and externally exposed parts that are due to normal customer use.
• General maintenance, routine servicing, and onsite tuning or adjustments.
• Claims for damaged/missing parts shall be made within 7 days of date of purchase subject to proof of purchase (tax invoice/receipt). Claims made after the 7 days shall be subject to charges for repairs/replacement of the parts.
• If any part or parts of the unit are replaced with a part or parts not supplied or approved by us or the unit has been dismantled or repaired by any person other than De'Longhi authorised technician.
• Any equipment/product which has its serial number removed or made illegible by tampering.
• Product purchased from non-authorised dealers or overseas.