WHY IS DESCALING IMPORTANT?
As you use your coffee machine, there is a build-up of limescale caused by the calcium carbonate in water. This can clog up the internal components, increase electrical power consumption, and may even lead to the malfunction of the coffee machine. Furthermore, it can also affect the optimal brewing temperature and cause your coffee to taste unpleasant.
EcoDecalk Coffee Machine Descaler 200ml - Cleaning Solutions - COFFEE
Enjoyed many cups of freshly brewed coffee from your coffee machine? It's probably time to give it a little cleanse to ensure the same quality output as your first day of use. Experience the perfect coffee flavour and crema, by increasing the lifespan of your coffee maker while preserving its energy efficiency with a regular descale routine. Savour on your favourite cup of coffee like how you enjoyed it on your first day of use.
- Comes in a convenient 200ml bottle for easy storage and usage.
- Compatible with all fully automatic and pump coffee machines
- Perform 2 complete descaling cycles with 200ml of the solution
- To descale, simply add the 100ml fluid to the water tank with fresh cold water and follow the simple instructions on your coffee machine.
For multi-functional maintenance of both the milk frothing system and cleaning the external coffee machine surfaces, use the Eco MultiClean Solution 250ml DLSC550. For a 500ml bottle, try the EcoDecalk Coffee Machine Descaler 500ml DLSC500
*The descaler featured in the above video for illustration purposes is the Ecodecalk Coffee Machine Descaler 500ml DLSC500.
WHY IS DESCALING IMPORTANT?
HOW DOES THE ECODECALK WORK?
De’Longhi’s EcoDecalk is a fast, powerful, and ecological descaling solution that helps to remove the limescale deposits in the coffee machine system. It is made with natural ingredients to protect not only the coffee system but also the environment.
Regular removal of limescale will improve performance, ensure the efficiency of the coffee machine, and extend the lifespan of the machine.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD I DESCALE?
Your coffee machine may prompt you that descaling is required after a few months. Depending on your usage, it is recommended to descale every 3-6 months to keep your coffee machine in the best working condition so that you can enjoy the perfectly extracted fresh coffee every time.
STEP-BY-STEP DESCALING VIDEOS FOR YOUR COFFEE MACHINE MODEL
- Maestosa EPAM960.75.GLM
- Primadonna Elite Experience ECAM650.85.MS
- Primadonna S Evo ECAM510.55.M
- Dinamica Plus ECAM370.95.T
- Dinamica Silver ECAM350.75.S
- Dinamica Black ECAM350.15.B
- Autentica Cappuccino ETAM29.660.SB
- Magnifica S Cappuccino ECAM23.460.S
- Magnifica S Smart ECAM250.33.TB
- Magnifica S ECAM22.110.SB
- La Specialista Prestigo EC9355.M
- La Specialista EC9335.M
- Dedica Style EC685/ Metallics EC785
- Icona Vintage ECOV311